Things are heating up at the Hipcask HQ. We’re all hands on deck prepping for a revamp of the app and everyday there is something new happening. Often enough we’re out of breath trying to juggle so many things; it is about time we got more people on board.
So if wines, spirits for that matter, and food fascinate you Hipcask is the place to be. We are a mobile app and a consumer platform which allows people to discover, learn and explore all things which are wines and spirits related. The app itself is a digital sommelier which helps people navigate the seemingly difficult territory of fine wines as well as premium beers and whiskies.
We’re a young team which works as hard as we party and we are in search of like-minded, fun-loving and hard-working people.
Love developing robust iPhone/iPad applications? Hipcask is hiring.
- Must possess 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of C , Objective C language, Cocoa and Cocoa Touch Frameworks.
- An eye for intutive design.
- Knowledge of web applications and MongoDB is an added plus.
To apply click here.
Senior PHP Developer
We’re in search of someone who has lost his/her heart to the web, someone who can’t keep their hands of backend intricacies and who has an intimate relationship with bugs.
- 3+ years experience developing Server Side Applications.
- Experience designing scalable, fault tolerant database infra with MongoDB.
- Worked with AWS and posses the ability to build a secure server infra.
- Have an keen sense of design.
- Knowledge of versioning systems Git, SVN etc.
To apply click here.
Interns (2 positions)
If you can make best friends with excel sheets, have never ending patience with people and know how to make the most of Google, then you’re our guy!
We are looking to hire two interns to help us with a wide range roles from upcoming projects, content creation to events and research.
- Interacting with wineries, wine shops, importers and distributors.
- Working on alliances with restaurants and bars.
- Collating and managing data.
- Assisting in event planning and execution.
- Assisting our content team with planning and research.
- Assist in planning and executing wine videos.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and WordPress will be helpful but is not a necessity.
To get in touch, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, there are some awesome perks including wine, beer and whisky tasting, attending interesting events and an opportunity to work with a cool team towards building an awesome app.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!